Juan Carlos Escotet | Banesco Presentes The Exhibition “A New Art Country” in the InterContinental Tamanaco Hotel
Photographs of 25 contemporary Venezuelan artists and its works are present in this work publised in a digital book bearing the same name Banesco Banco Universal, the financial institution led by Juan Carlos Escotet, inaugurated the photo exhibition Nuevo País…
A total of 559 entrepreneurs dedicated to the handicraft sector and to the chocolate manufacturing in Venezuela, working and living in the Miranda state, successfully completed the Microentrepreneurs Training Program of Banesco Banco Universal, leaded by [Juan Carlos Escotet Rodríguez]….
- Banesco Extends Signs-Up for the Presupuesto Participativo 2018 / Participation Budget 2018 in Three States September 10, 2018
- Banesco Successfully Implemented The Currency Re-Denomination August 28, 2018
- ABANCA for New Business Ventures August 8, 2018
- Banesco Increases The Daily Limit for Payments Done Via PagoMóvil to 15 Million Bolivares July 9, 2018
- Abanca Continues Financing Dreams, This Time With a New Ship in Nueva Pescanova June 20, 2018
- Abanca Signs an Agreement With the Galician Construction Association May 29, 2018
- Juan Carlos Escotet | Banesco Presentes The Exhibition “A New Art Country” in the InterContinental Tamanaco Hotel May 8, 2018
- Juan Carlos Escotet | Banesco Will Pay 22,99 Millions to Preferred Shareholders April 17, 2018
Juan Carlos Escotet Rodríguez
Economist Juan Carlos Escotet Rodríguez is the Chairman of the Board of Banesco Banco Universal, an integrated financial service organization dedicated to know the needs of our customers and satisfy them through relationships based on mutual trust, ease of access and excellence in service quality.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets