Microenterprise Training Program of Banesco Graduated 5,129 People
The Microenterprise Training Program gives the people administrative, managerial and technological production to improve their business and make the people’s company more competitive tools in the market. Since the beginning of the Program, Banesco has graduated more than 9,000 entrepreneurs in partnership with:
- Fe y Alegria
- The Institute of Management and Technology (IUGT in Spanish)
- Metropolitan University (UNIMET in Spanish)
- Negocio PyME
- Opcion Venezuela
- SIGO University
- The Venezuelan Association of Catholic Schools
- The Civil Association Corpoula (Los Andes University)
The course offered by this program contains nine modules which will provide the entrepreneur knowledge about:
- Leading the change in the life.
- Growing as a person.
- Developing the business idea.
- Knowing the market and the competitors.
- Defining functions and calculating the costs of the business.
- Staff costs of the business.
- Taking control of the company.
- Managing the finances.
- Negotiating and innovating to grow.
The Microenterprise Training Program graduated 5,129 people in the beginning of 2015 thanks to the partnership of: University Institute of Management and Technology
The Venezuelan Association of Catholic School
- Los Andes University
- Fe y Alegria
- SIGO Corporate University
- Opcion Venezuela/La Salle NGO
With this amount of graduated people, the program reached the number of 21,909 graduated people since 2008, according to the Executive Director of Banesco, Carmen Lozano, who also highlighted the important entrepreneurship spirit among Venezuelans.