IMPORTANT! Juan Carlos Escotet: Juan Carlos Escotet Gives You 9 Easy Tips for Online Bank Transactions
Nowadays, online bank transactions represent a very convenient, affordable and secure way to access and manage your bank account. Because this is so important for bank clients and their personal information, different credit institutions dedicate their efforts to maintain and update their security systems for you to have the minimum risk of falling victim of a hacking attack. Nevertheless, there are always criminals creating and discovering new ways to obtain your personal information and sensitive data.
Today, Juan Carlos Escotet and Banesco, Banco Universal, bring you some easy and important tips for you to do your online banking transactions in a safe way. Keep reading and know more easy tips down bellow:
- Make sure you have installed activated and updated anti-virus, firewall and anti-spyware software.
- Download and install the latest security updates for your operating system.
- Configure your security preferences.
- Do not leave your passwords easily located next to the computer.
- Do not use the same password for online banking transactions in other less secure sites.
- Do not brag about the movements of the money you have made through accounts. That could attract the attention of possible criminals.
- Never communicate your passwords to third persons, not even to closest relatives.
- Once you have logged into your online banking account, do not leave your computer. When finished operating, exit the app and close the session.
- Never trust in emails, phone calls or web sites that ask you to enter or check private data. No financial institution requests such information. Before doing something and if you doubt, it is a good idea to go to the bank and ask for advice.
- Try to use a strong password by avoiding compose it with your date of birth, ID number, letters of your full name, etc.